Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flying Car gets an FAA approval




I have often wondered when someone would come up with a technically viable and affordable flying car. Well, it seems like someone has. Here's a link to something that will no doubt cause great consternation should it ever take off (pun intended!)

It runs on regular gasoline, rather than aviation fuel, and is being promoted as an environmentally smart way to get around. The estimated cost is under $200,000 (with options, it will no doubt be more) and the first units are expected to come to market in 2011.
Terrafugia Transition 'Flying Car' (PHOTOS, VIDEO): Extraordinary Vehicle Gets Authorities' OK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG this is an amazing car. I have only heard of flying cars till today but I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the pic in this blog. What is the make and model of this car anyway?

car gearboxes